Aussie Organics Chicken Manure is an all-purpose organic fertiliser, suitable for fertilising trees, shrubs, vegetables, lawns and flower beds – with the exception of Azaleas, Camellia’s, Ferns and Australian Native Plants.
Aussie Organics Chicken Manure promotes vigorous and healthy plant growth. Our manure is composted and screened and can be used as a general fertiliser, soil conditioner and soil improver. It’s a natural and organic manure that encourages worm activity in the soil and improves soil structure. Chicken Manure is generally higher in nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium compared to Cow and Sheep Manures.
ADDITIONAL PERFORMANCE ADVANTAGES:
* Enhances root development by improving the soil structure
* Improves soil aeration and water retention in sandy soils
* Increases water penetration and reduces water run-off in clay soils
* Provides a natural source of nitrogen
* Increases the activity of micro and macro organisms in the soil
* Buy 5 – 9 bags at $6.95 per bag
* Buy 10 or more bags at $6.45 per bag