- Cracked pea gravel is regularly used by commercial landscapers and home owners in garden beds, around home and along fences as a decorative stone.
- Cracked pea gravel can be used on driveway, paths or hardstands, due to it being racked there is a less change of slipping on the rocks as they would not move as much as the round pea gravel.
- Crushed and size graded Laterite stone.
- Do not degrade over time and they allow great water flow and provide the soil with some protection from the sun
- Weedmat can be placed underneath to stop the aggregate from mixing with the existing sand
- Help the control of weeds
* Buy 10 – 20 bags at $5.06 per bag
* Buy 21 or more bags at $4.76 per bag