- Round pea gravel is regularly used by commercial landscapers and home owners in garden beds, around home and along fences as a decorative stone.
- Round pea gravel can be used on driveway, paths or hardstands, due to it being racked there is a less change of slipping on the rocks as they would not move as much as the round pea gravel.
- Do not degrade over time and they allow great water flow and provide the soil with some protection from the sun
- Weedmat can be placed underneath to stop the aggregate from mixing with the existing sand
- Help the control of weeds