- Road base is frequently used in the construction of roads, parking areas, paving substrates, hard stands and footpaths. Once compacted it forms a hard surface with a high level of mechanical strength.
- Road base is a mixture of graded granite or blue metal stone, Road base is typically blue to black in colour, and sized at 20 mm minus (meaning it includes material graded from 20 mm down to dust.)
- Crushed and size graded granite or blue metal.
- Compacted sub-base under pavements and slabs.
- Perfect for path constructions.
- Under fill in concreting.
- High strength when compacted at a reasonable depth.
* Buy 10 – 20 bags at $3.83 per bag
* Buy 21 or more bags at $3.60 per bag